Hey All – Sorry for being quiet this last month… some news to catch you up on!
– First of THANK YOU to all whom have donated so far! I am a little behind in getting out thank you emails, with some family health issues. But things are smoother now.
– Have 220 miles of training in this year, though lost a few weeks of riding when I was in my “down” stretch above, but feeling better and have 61 miles so far this just this week – with a 41 mile ride last Sunday with teammates, and a 20 mile ride last night with lots of hills. With the amazing donations you all have made I was really gonna push and train to do the 100 mile routes… but losing a few weeks of training, I am just gonna shoot for the 75 miles routes on June 11 & 12. For the September BikeMS event, I am definitely going for the double century that weekend though.
(click below to read more)
– With you amazing donations during the MS Society’s fundraising week, and our team’s own competition, I won the state wide award for most raised and they sent me a pack of BikeMS goodies! And because of all of you, our team actually won the team competition, so we will be getting an upgraded team tent at start/finish in Holland at Hope College. AND i won from Tanya a beer stein with team logo she is ordering soon.. Woohoo for you all! Here is the swag the MS Society sent. I put the sticker on my car already…
– HOLLAND, MI GIFTS!! In addition to some raffle gifts I will pick up at a farmer’s market on route in 2 weeks, my friends Scott and Laura are spending a year near Laura’s folks in Holland where the ride is. Scott is gonna get two very cool local gifts for me to raffle off to you sponsors as well. All donations counted the same so any amount gets your name in the hat. And I’ll raffle gifts off from the Sept ride too for donations now as well… trying to give back a bit to you all whom have supported me over the years!!
– Words of support appreciated too! I know all are not able to donate – so no pressure – your kind well wishes help me pedal along as well!! So THANK YOU!
– If you’d still like to donate, see below… (and as well I’ve included a link at bottom if I am spamming too much and you can unsubscribe with no worries!)
Love to you all…
Ride on and keep pedaling!
Thanks from me and Tanya and the team! ❤️🚴♀️🚴🚴♂️🧡
Feel free to leave comments below…